This introductory session will appeal to all those who wish to gain a practical understanding and useful working knowledge of this professional environment. This session will:
• Provide a basic knowledge of the re/insurance market
• Demonstrate how Lloyd’s and re/insurance companies function in the subscription market
• Outline the regulatory and commercial environment
• Discuss the scope and culture of the legacy sector
• Include a visit to Lloyd’s where delegates will be able to see the subscription market in action
All workshop trainers have many years’ practical experience in their professional fields, and their real life practical responses to some of the workshops do’s and don’ts will help every delegate
IRLA reserve the right to charge a fee of £125+VAT where cancellation is made less than 7 days prior to the event or not at all. These free of charge membership benefits will have been lost to other members and to replace them, IRLA will have to purchase further spaces on other courses.