SUMMARY (TECHNICAL LEVEL)
This workshop will appeal to all those who wish to gain a practical understanding and useful up to date working knowledge of elements within their professional environment.
By the end of this session, delegates will:
• understand basic research techniques for policy cover
• be aware of the consistency of medical knowledge and how that keeps pace with medical/scientific advances
• know of the cost implications of immunotherapy treatment
• understand the assessment of patient suitability for new treatments and for continuing treatment
• explore the settling the main claim but leaving private future treatment costs open
• understand the payment and apportionment of future private treatment costs as applied to the policy
• discuss and review the data on the future life cycle of claims and IBNR provisions
All workshop trainers have many years’ practical experience in their professional fields, and their real life practical responses to some of the workshops do’s and don’ts will help every delegate. Workshops are interactive and based on realistic case studies.
IRLA CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Payments must be made to AMS (Outsourcing) Services Ltd by BACS prior to registration acceptance. Cancellation and refund of monies paid will not be permitted any later than 14 days prior to the event. In the event of cancellation less than 14 days, or any non-attendance, all monies will remain due. If the cancellation of any IRLA event occurs due to circumstances beyond the control of IRLA, any monies paid by you will not be refundable (and any monies due from you will remain due) to the extent that IRLA has paid or has committed to pay the costs of running the course and cannot itself obtain reimbursement. In all circumstances where interest exists IRLA will attempt to run the course once again. IRLA is not responsible for any travel or other costs incurred by registrants. NO liability is assumed by IRLA for changes in the programme date, content, speakers or venue. Transfers may be made up to 24 hours of the course date