SUMMARY (TECHNICAL LEVEL)
This workshop will appeal to all those who wish to gain a practical understanding and useful up to date working knowledge of elements within their professional environment.
By the end of this session, delegates will:
• be aware of the trends in asbestos related diseases and their treatment.
• understand the types of disease and their latency periods.
• be able to explain where the claims emanate from and why.
• be aware of where disease claims sit within the legal framework.
• be able to discuss the role of the Employers Liability Tracing Office (ELTO) and its limitations.
All workshop trainers have many years’ practical experience in their professional fields, and their real life practical responses to some of the workshops do’s and don’ts will help every delegate. Workshops are interactive and based on realistic case studies.
You can purchase a copy of the course work book for £25 plus p&p by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org