The introduction course will appeal to those who are new to the industry, or who are employed in areas unrelated to the insurance process, such as analysts, accountants, HR, training and facilities. If delegates wish to know more about the insurance product we will talk about this as well as exploring some, but not all, commonly used jargon. Graduates, young professionals and delegates entering from other industries will find this course of value.
By the end of this session, delegates will:
• Have a basic knowledge of the London Market product
• Be aware of the roles of the London Market participants
• Know why the types of and classes of business underwritten are relevant
• Have a basic understanding of how the historic London Market issues affect us now
• Recognise the importance of the London Market and how the legacy market fits
All workshop trainers have many years’ practical experience in their professional fields, and their real life practical responses to some of the workshops do’s and don’ts will help every delegate. Biographies can be found on the event page of our website.
Please click here for the trainers biographies
IRLA reserve the right to charge a fee of £125+VAT where cancellation is made less than 7 days prior to the event or not at all. These free of charge membership benefits will have been lost to other members and to replace them, IRLA will have to purchase further spaces on other courses.