These workshops will appeal to all those who wish to gain a practical understanding and useful working knowledge of elements within their professional environment. This session will:
• Explain where disease claims sit within the legal framework.
• Discuss the role of the Employers Liability Tracing Office (ELTO) and its limitations.
• Consider the types of disease and their latency periods.
• Explore how and where the claims emanate.
• Understand the trends in asbestos related diseases.
All workshop trainers have many years’ practical experience in their professional fields, and their real life practical responses to some of the workshops do’s and don’ts will help every delegate. Workshops are interactive and based on realistic case studies.
Delegates will receive a copy of ‘Asbestos: The Future Risk’ which is a comprehensive guide to all the issues arising from the fallout of asbestos use in the developed world and its ongoing use in the developing world. Providing a complete overview of the entire asbestos industry and its complicated claims legacy, Asbestos: The Future Risk is a must read for anyone involved with asbestos at any level.
You can purchase a copy of the course work book for £25 plus p&p by emailing email@example.com