Stephen Roberts ACII, Director
Stephen Roberts is a Chartered Insurer and joined the board of directors in October 2015; he was an active member of the Events Committee before this time. Stephen took on the Chairman role in 2019 and looks forward to Congress May 2022 when his own (covid) ‘annus horribilis’ will be over. Stephen is the Executive Claims Director of RiverStone Management Limited, and a member of the RiverStone Executive Management Committee.
Stephen’s role is –
- The Chairman is the primary public figure for the Association, greeting keynote speakers, sponsors, and community figures.
- As the primary public figure, the Chairman represents the Association’s mission at all times, using day-to-day social interactions to encourage sponsorship, services, or volunteer hours
- At the AGM the Chairman forms part of the group who reports on the Association’s activities of the past year and outlines board plans for the following year
- Coordinates strategy away days and encourage discussion and agreement of the short-medium- long term strategy for the Association
- The Chairman will provide a balanced view at each board meeting taking reports from those who have an active role in a specific task, to a) encourage and b) to understand and consider all the differing aspects (planning, finance etc) to guide the task to a satisfactory conclusion
- Whilst all communications go via the Membership Communications Committee, the Chairman will be the first choice for presenting the agreed message to members.
Telephone: +44 7747 037362